Friday, 4 January 2013

Blogging.... And me!!!!

Hi there... my dear friends...,

This is because of you all! This blog is because of you all!! Im happy that Im finally starting up a blog.. For me a blog have always been or still is associated with patience,labour and a looooot of typing. Three qualities Im not good at all :-) So Im embarking on this blog journey with the hope and trust that you all, my dear friends, would support me and guide me and criticise me when needed.

When the thought came about starting up a blog,I wondered what do I do in it. What am I majorly going to use it for? Then I thought why dont I record or preserve what I do,what interests me and what would be of some help to others. Hence, here it is... "Oorga of Randomness"! 

Oorga is what they call a pickle in Tamil. Basically Im pickling or preserving my thoughts that occur randomly in this blog;wishing that the readers find the pickle good enough!!

So let me make you some Oorga!!!

15 comments:

  1. Love the blog Lejna. Lovely template, pics..everything about it looks fresh :-)
    Waiting for lots of different Oorgas :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Lakshmi!!! Im just trying to find my way in the blogging world :-) Thank you for the support!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blog world Lejna! Everything looks pretty and easy on the eye. Looking forward to more posts and recipes.

    xx
    Neelu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nielou! Thanks a lot for the support :-)

      Delete
  4. Hats off Lejinechi..........

    Shijina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shiji! Thanks a lot dear!! :-)

      Delete
  5. Congrats Lejna....Nice to read your blog :)
    ...Do continue posting recipes...all the very best..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deeps! Thanks a lot!! :-)

      Delete
  6. Feel so proud of me friend who can make such yummy stuff and write on it so beautiful,and eat it all and have a super figure too.u are de best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my Sara! Thanks a lot dear,for your support and kind words!

      Delete
  7. Chechi!! This is such an awesome blog! Your language + template + recipes + pics + everything else have made it a pleasant one!! Hats off! keep going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Ashwathi!! Thanks a lot for the support and kind words!!! :-)

      Delete
  8. Very nice Lejna-all the best...you are an inspiration to so many!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ram uncle!! Thanks a lot for taking time and viewing the blog! This blog is a result of me getting inspired by a lot of people,and through this blog I hope to be of some help to others !

      Delete